Monday 7 February 2011

A bit up and down

Recent sets have been a bit hit and miss which is dissapointing but we need to keep this in perspective and look back at results from the start. Since starting the betting bank I have increased it by nearly 70% which by any standards is Excellent.


The Italian games are on fire at the moment with another 2 from 2 there, so my testing has been well worth while. I have been a bit slack in testing the other leagues since adding the Serie A games, so need to spend a bit more time looking at the other options.


This week will be a struggle for BTTS with International friendlies and only a few English games, needless to say if I find a game you will know first on the mailing list.


It would be useful to understand what people think about the mailing list, I have had some feedback including someone asking for me to do a results update on the email, but for time purposes I will have to decline that idea and continue to add the results as they come in on the BTTS System Bets page. If you didn't know as results come in (for the most part) I update the WIN or LOSS immediately, often while the match is still in play if we get a quick win like the Inter match last night.


I try get the mailing list sent in the evening prior to the matches, I assume that people would like the selections early so that they can put bets on before leaving for work or going out for whatever reason. I have not always managed this, but have had no complaints so far.


I will always get the selections out to those on the mailing list ahead of the blog, we are not influencing prices at the bookies currently, but in the future I may need to keep the blog post close to kick off times as I don't want to stop you getting the value on offer.


I will do a little post about bookies later on, have a good day.

4 comments:

  1. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. btts tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! nfl streams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. 배구중계

    ReplyDelete